IMATS or the International Makeup Artist Trade Show is coming, June 26 and 27! We are about 2 1/2 weeks away! IMATS is held once a year at the Pasadena Convention Center.
If you are a makeup artist, makeup lover, blogger, or a makeup newbie and want to have a great time then this is where you need to be!
I thought I would give some tips if you are going for the first time.
1. Wear comfortable shoes. There is a lot of standing and walking back and forth so comfortable shoes are a must.
2. Bring a camera. There are going to be so many amazing things you are going to want to photograph or record so a camera is a must!
3. Bring some makeup removing wipes to keep in your bag. There will be lots of swatching going on so these will be great to wipe off makeup from your hands/arms. Then you can go on to a different stand and do some more swatching! :)
4. Bring some cash. Most of the places took credit/debit cards but there was a few that didn't so it would be good to have a little cash on you.
5. Most importantly buy your tickets ahead of time and pick them up at the show or have them shipped to you! There will be a huge line you will have to wait in to purchase your tickets if you pay at the door so I HIGHLY suggest you buy your tickets now! If you have your tickets shipped to you there will be a $10 charge. I paid my tickets ahead of time and picked them up there last year and I'm so glad I didn't have to wait in line, I got to go right in!
Also I wanted to mention you are given a large bag to carry all your purchased items in.
Tickets for IMATS can be purchased here http://makeupmag.com/imats_tickets/cPath/198/
More information on IMATS such as show schedules, speakers, classes, and exhibitors can be found here http://www.imatsshow.com/los/los_index.php
Can you tell I'm excited? Lol! Anyone else going? I'll be there both days! I hope to see you there! :)
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks for following, reading, and commenting! Follow me on Twitter @LipGlossGossip
FTC Disclaimer ~ No one is paying me for this post.