Happy National Lipstick day!
Being a beauty blogger and lipstick (hoarder) lover, I had to share a few of my favorites with you!
It's no surprise that I have a love affair with OCC liptars! I have stated many times that I can do without any other lip product but these and it's true!
They come in array of colors! You can mix them to create your own custom colors and they are super opaque but can be sheered out with lip balm if that's what you prefer.
Of course I have to mention a few of my other favorite lip products.
1. You can never go wrong with a MAC lipstick! The one pictured is So Chaud. It's a gorgeous orange red. I love wearing this in the Fall.
2. Pretty Zombie Cosmetics liquid lipsticks are amazing. I have every color and they are all opaque and very long lasting! Color shown in Spellbook.
3. Lime Crime Velvetines are really great as well but they are on the pricier side. They are also extremely long lasting. Color shown in Suedeberry.
4. Kat Von D liquid lipsticks are another favorite. I think these are some of the best long wearing liquid lipsticks on the market! There are a lot of bold colors to choose from, which I love! Color shown in L.U.V..
5. A new favorite is the Lorac Alter Ego lipsticks! There are a ton of colors in the line. I picked up a few from PHAMExpo and I'll be reviewing them soon! These are matte lipsticks and are very long wearing as well.
6. On the drugstore end I love the Revlon matte balms. Can you tell I like my matte lipsticks?! Lol! These are just as good as any higher end lipstick! They are matte and opaque. I have quite a few of these and love them all! You can always find these on sale bogo half off or even 40% off at times!
7. Another lower cost lipstick I love is the Flower Beauty lipsticks from Walmart. I only have a couple of these but they are amazing! Opaque creamy color and they feel comfortable on the lips.
8. Back on the higher end we have Senna cosmetics lipsticks. These come in a bunch of different finishes from creams to metallics to mattes but they are all fabulous! One of my faves is the shade Dare, which is a gorgeous violet-purple!
9. Lastly one of my new favorites is the Too Faced Melted lipsticks. I have two shades and absolutely love them! They are opaque and apply smoothly to the lips. The finish reminds of liptars in better packaging! Lol! I definitely plan on getting more! Color shown in Melted Fuchsia.
Well those are my top 10 lip products of the moment, including the lip tars!
This list may change I'm sure as there are always new products coming out, but these are staples in my collection. You can never go wrong with any of these lipsticks in my opinion! :D
And in true beauty blogger form I am not wearing any of these! Lol! Today I chose to wear a new lipstick I just got. I am wearing a YSL Glossy Stain in shade #9 Rouge Laque. I am loving it so far!
What are some of your favorite lipsticks? What lipstick did you wear for National Lipstick day?